WHAT DO WE DO?
WE PRINT OF COURSE!
[su_slider source=”media: 3894″ limit=”5″ width=”460″ height=”240″ title=”no” autoplay=”0″ arrows=”no” pages=”no” mousewheel=”no”]
EcoTypography over the years it has implemented a series of Best Practices designed to mitigate and reduce the environmental impact that a traditional typography has on the environment.
The most significant actions implemented are:
- Energy use "green", from renewables, produced from a short supply chain;
- Using recycled papers or ecological (certified Ecolabel or FSC);
- Using vegetable-based inks;
- Pre-press plant installations a low environmental impact;
- Installations of waterless printing systems with low environmental impact (alcohol free printing);
- Lamination with Bioplastics;
- Packed in recycled boxes;